Entrepreneurship Research Part 2: Identifying and Finding Industry Research
The BRIDGE Entrepreneurship Open Learning Series: Start Your Journey
Begin to investigate and find specific industries based on your needs.
This module will focus on secondary research tools and strategies that you can access openly online.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Have identified one or more industries for your business idea
- Apply the Resources & Capabilities Model to explore the industries’ utility gaps, resources and capabilities
- Take away a list of open resources to start your research
This module also a PROFIT and Resources & Capabilities worksheet.
Take a screenshot of the summary page if you are completing this module as a grade.
A caption transcript, instructor guide, and video file is available as assets.
Other modules in the University of Toronto Scarborough The BRIDGE Entrepreneurship Open Learning Series include:
- Value Creation and Exchange Part 1
- Value Creation and Exchange Part 2
- Entrepreneurship Research 101 Part 1: Understanding Market Research Strategies
- Self-Assessment: Are you an Entrepreneur?
Start your entrepreneurship journey with The BRIDGE’s New Venture Program open learning series and explore basic business principles to help perfect your business plans and pitches.
This module is developed by Sarah Shujah, Mariana Jardim, Carey Toane, Bill McConkey, Al Hearn with additional contributions from David Fenton.