Module 2: Copyright & Open Licensing
This module has been developed for participants in York University's open education training program for AIF (Academic Innovation Fund) recipients.
The module covers the following topics:
- Review of Building Block Activity 1 (slide 2)
- Canadian Copyright & Academic Works (slide 4)
- Creative Commons Licences (slides 5-6)
- Adding a Creative Commons Licence to Your Work (slide 7)
The program includes 3 other modules:
Video Transcripts & Slide Deck:
- A transcript of the videos is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
- The slides for the videos are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.