Module 2: Copyright & Open Licensing
This module has been developed for participants in York University's open education training program for York Instructors and AIF (Academic Innovation Fund) recipients.
The module covers the following topics:
- Review of Building Block Activity 1 (slide 2)
- Canadian Copyright & Academic Works (slide 4)
- Creative Commons Licences (slides 5-6)
- Adding a Creative Commons Licence to Your Work (slide 7)
The program includes 3 other modules:
- Module 1: OER 101
- Module 3: Finding & Evaluating OER
- Module 4: Adapting & Creating OER
Video Transcripts & Slide Deck:
- A transcript of the videos is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
- The slides for the videos are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.