Module 1: OER 101
This module has been developed for participants in York University's open education training program for AIF (Academic Innovation Fund) recipients.
The module covers the following topics:
- Moodle Site Overview (slide 2)
- What is an OER (slide 4)
- OER Examples (slides 5-6)
- OER Benefits (slide 7)
The program includes 3 other modules:
- Module 2: Copyright & Open Licensing
- Module 3: Finding & Evaluating OER
- Module 4: Depositing into YorkSpace
Video Transcripts & Slide Deck:
- A transcript of the videos is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
- The slides for the videos are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.