Module 1: OER 101
This module has been developed for participants in York University's open education training program for York Instructors and AIF (Academic Innovation Fund) recipients.
The module covers the following topics:
- eClass Site Overview (slide 2)
- What is an OER (slide 4)
- OER Examples (slides 5-6)
- OER Benefits (slide 7)
The program includes 3 other modules:
- Module 2: Copyright & Open Licensing
- Module 3: Finding & Evaluating OER
- Module 4: Adapting & Creating OER
Video Transcripts & Slide Deck:
- A transcript of the videos is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
- The slides for the videos are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.