ASIP-WI-22 Celia Job Crafting
Scenario: As we learned in PD3, Celia took a role as a volunteer with the IMAGINE Clinic. In her role, she had several professional development goals:
- Learning more about pharmaceutical practice and equity
- Strengthening her communication skills
- Learning more about the process involved with pharmacological therapies
- Implementing creativity in the workplace
- Utilizing critical thinking within the pharmaceutical industry
Throughout her volunteer role, Celia had many opportunities to expand and change the scope of her role by leveraging job crafting.
Instruction: There are 5 slides in the activity, including 3 scenarios. Read each scenario and think about which type of job crafting it describes. Click the arrow at the bottom of the slide (beside the numbers) to continue to the next section.
References: Available in H5P metadata.
Attribution: This activity is used in the Arts & Science Internship Program's open educational resource, "Workplace Innovation Skills for Employment Success", available through eCampusOntario's Open Library in Spring 2023.
This project is made possible with funding by the Government of Ontario and through eCampusOntario’s support of the Virtual Learning Strategy. To learn more about the Virtual Learning Strategy visit: https://vls.ecampusontario.ca.