The ADHDe High School Panel Presentation
Built for the ADHDe Project, which can be found on Pressbooks.
Join The ADHDe Project and [organization/unit] for a virtual discussion panel geared toward high school students who have been diagnosed with ADHD and their families! This session will help prepare prospective University of Windsor students with the tools they need to succeed at the post-secondary level.
- Insights from current University students with lived experience.
- Receive important details about Student Accessibility Services at the University.
- Information for students from the Learning Disabilities Association of Windsor-Essex.
- Get tips and tricks to help you navigate university life.
- Participate in a live Q&A.
- Become more confident and prepared for the Fall!
Virtual Presentation Dates: