Self Assessment: Are you an Entrepreneur?
Are you entrepreneurial? What are characteristics of an entrepreneur?
In the first of a series of entrepreneurship skill building modules:
- You will be able to describe the traits of a typical entrepreneur.
- You will learn about the role of entrepreneurship in the Canadian economy.
- You will better understand your own entrepreneurship potential using the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) self-assessment survey.
- You will have opportunities for guided reflection on your entrepreneurship potential.
Take a screenshot of the summary page if you are completing this module as a grade.
Other modules in the University of Toronto Scarborough The BRIDGE Entrepreneurship Open Learning Series include:
- Value Creation and Exchange Part 1
- Value Creation and Exchange Part 2
- Entrepreneurship Research 101 Part 1: Understanding Market Research Strategies
- Entrepreneurship Research 101 Part 2: Identifying and Finding Industry Research
Start your entrepreneurship journey with The BRIDGE’s New Venture Program open learning series and explore basic business principles to help perfect your business plans and pitches.