Chief Architect Software Computer Aided Drafting Video Tutorial
Computer Aided Drafting Video Tutorial
The tutorial includes eight Chief Architect software video modules demonstrating how to create a Bath Design with a step by step manual to follow along with.
The module includes the following videos with direct YouTube links below:
- File Management
- Opening and Saving a new drawing.
- Tool bars and Catalogues.
- Creating a Powder Room Floor Plan and Elevations.
- Mechanical Plan.
- Adding Text.
- Applying, Changing Finishes and Creating a Perspective Rendering.
- Creating a Drawing Package.
- Link to Project Manual
Visit: Chief Architect
This project is made possible with funding by the Government of Ontario and through eCampus Ontario's support of the Virtual Learning Strategy. To Learn more about the Virtual Learning Strategy visit: eCampus Ontario
This project is created by Mary Dancey & Jennifer Lucifora and licensed under the Ontario Commons License